1.【不填】【不填】【quited】【smoking】 （如果是其他天法，我现在还真的想不出.）quit smoking = give up smoking 戒烟全句意为：史密斯先生戒烟很久了，现在他身体很健康. = 自从戒了烟之后，很久以来他身体都很健康.2.【an】.一楼回答填the，是不正确的.全句意为：你已经第二次拼写出错，拼写government的时候漏掉一个字母“n”.这里“n”发音是 /en/，元音，所以前面要填an.没有特指，无需用the.3.【it】it指代that you missed the morning classes意为：你能不能解释一下你早上怎么会缺课？came about 产生、出现how it came about 怎么来的、怎么发生的。
1 What do you think why their team can win the football competition?
2 Though he invited me ,I would not go to his party.
3Their not being back home make me annoyed instead of worry.
4Our community do not have such a person.
来自刚考完的高三学子 字这么漂亮一点是学妹了 哈哈 好好学习英语吧 有大用处 答案仅供参考 可以适当修改 有什么不妥之处 请告诉我 相互学习
61.make fun of
62.I am dream about a beautiful house.
63.He is so kind that we all like him.
64.With the help of his parents, he finshed homework very soon.
65.This work has been done, you can have a rest.
（事实上，高中作文也很少写描述性文章，优美的不是那么有用了哦，要背就背一些，实用的可套用的句型，这样可以让你的作文出彩，加分！）1.It cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.再怎么样强调保护眼睛的重要性都不为过。2.I will live up to my end of the deal/ I’ll never break my promise.我要兑现我的承诺。
3.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.对于世界而言，你是一个人；但是对于某人而且，你是他的整个世界。4.Weeping may endure through the night ,but joy comes in the morning.夜晚也许会蒙受悲伤，但是欢愉总在清晨来临。
5.Be kind to one another, tender- hearted, forgiving each other.要以恩慈相待，存怜悯的心，彼此饶恕。6.Never frown, even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love your smile.纵然伤心，也不要愁眉不展，因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
7.A friend in need is a friend indeed.患难朋友才是真正的朋友。8.Actions speak louder than words.事实胜于雄辩。
9.Every man has his fault;/ No one is perfect.人非圣贤，谁能无过。10.He who teaches you one day is your father for life.一日为师，终身为父。
11.knowledge is power。知识就是力量。
12.No gains,no pains.吃得苦中苦，方为人上人。13.Where there is a will ,there is a way.留得青山在，不怕没柴烧。
14.Time and tide wait for on man.岁月不饶人。15.Well begun is half done.好的开始就是成功的一半。
（还可译为：事半功倍）就先给你15句吧，都不是很难，但都是经典，今后还应该多背背加分句型哦，proverbs and idioms are quite significant, keep them deeply in mind ,and practise more ,then they’ll be your friends accompanying you for the whole life )blessing you~。
As known,every student must take exams in any grade,it is also a important standard in which the teachers use to chaege students.However,the exams have brought some effects to students,some of them thinks exams could encourage them to study harder and harder,it seems to be a power.On the contrary,others are against it,because teachers sometimes put the marks to the top of the evaluation.They think too much about the exams,but ignore the progress students have made,which makes them pressed.But we can do some jobs what can help us to adapt exams.First,we must listen carefully in the classes,finish homework on time,and review lessons.Second,before the exams,we should have a good rest and put off any burden,how we make a good preparation,in any case the exam is only a way in which we exam ourselves。
1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.依照最近的一项调查，每年有4 000 000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。 3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.没有一项发明像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。 5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业而结束。
6. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.说到教育，大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。 7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person’s physical fitness.许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。
8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.应该采取适当的措施限制外国旅游者的数量，努力保护当地环境和历史不受国际旅游业的不利影响。 9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and drug.越来越多的专家相信移民对城市的建设起到积极作用。
然而，越来越多的城市居民却怀疑这种说法，他们抱怨民工给城市带来了许多严重的问题，像犯罪和吸毒。 10. Many city residents complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.许多市民抱怨城市的公交车太少，以至于他们要花很长时间等一辆公交车，而车上可能已满载乘客。
11. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.无可否认，空气污染是一个极其严重的问题：城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。 12. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.一项调查显示妇女欢迎退休。
13. A proper part-time job does not occupy students’ too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间。事实上，把全部的时间都用到学习上并不健康，正如那句老话：只工作，不玩耍，聪明的孩子会变傻。
14. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price.任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价。 15.Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.当前，一提到即将开始的学校生活，许多学生都会兴高采烈。
然而，对多数年轻人来说，校园刚开始的日子并不是什么愉快的经历。 16. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse.考虑到问题的严重性，在事态进一步恶化之前，必须采取有效的措施。
17. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.大部分学生相信业余工作会使他们有更多机会发展人际交往能力，而这对他们未来找工作是非常有好处的。 18. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.无可争辩，现在有成千上万的人仍过着挨饿受冻的痛苦生活。
19. Although this view is wildly held, this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.尽管这一观点被广泛接受，很少有证据表明教育能够在任何地点、任何年龄进行。 20. No one can deny the fact that a person’s education is the most important aspect of his life.没有人能否认：教育是人生最重要的一方面。
21. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论。 22. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.在过去的几十年，先进的医疗技术已经使得人们比过去活得时间更长成为可能。
23. In 。